FAQ / How do I tweet photos using the Android app?
- Connect to Twitter using the instructions here: How do I setup my account for Twitter Photo Sharing?
- Download the MPP app
- Open the app and log in to your MPP account.
- You can either take a photo using the app OR select from an existing photo in your gallery.
- After you have taken a photo or selected one from the gallery you can enter the message you want to appear on Twitter.
- Select the “upload” button and your picture and associated message will automatically appear in your profile and Twitter.